⭐️ Checklist: How to Customize a Workspace
- Set up Workspace Details. Greet Users and provide information to new Texters.
- Create Workspace Structure. Create Division(s), Program Group(s) and Program(s).
- Integrate VAN Instance(s) with the Workspace to sync data. (Optional)
- Invite Users to the Workspace.
- Assign User Roles and Permissions within your Workspace.
- Create Workspace Texter Levels to manage how people text in your Workspace.
- Create Data Tag Groups to organize data from Programs.
- Define Data Tags to gather the right information from Programs.
- Define Reassignment Reasons to control how Texters reassign conversations.
- Create Survey Questions to use while texting. (Optional)
- Setup Workspace Details
- Checklist: How to Build a Program
- Getting Started with TextOut
- How to Sync Program Data Back Into VAN